Dimond Center has been an active member in the local community for almost 40 years and it has always been one of its top priorities to give back to the community. Currently it is partnered with different organizations to help make a difference. Dimond Center also organizes different events every year and the proceeds go to several Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- Annual Charity Fundraiser Events
- Annual Charity Fundraiser Events: October is Cancer Awareness Month with activities such as “Skate with the Aces” & “Zumbathon Fitness Party”, both which benefit Alaskan Cancer Foundations. The proceeds from our Halloween, Easter & Christmas events are donated to different community organizations.
- Hospice of Anchorage
- Hospice of Anchorage works with the patient and family along with the patient's physician and the hospice interdisciplinary team - volunteers, nurses, social service coordinator, bereavement coordinator, and volunteer chaplain – to provide assistance to meet the transition from life through death and to cope with loss and grief. This may be a one time visit, periodic contact, or may grow into an ongoing relationship lasting weeks or months. View website.
- Food Bank of Alaska
- Food Bank of Alaska believes no one deserves to be hungry. They are dedicated to eliminating hunger in Alaska by obtaining and providing food to partner agencies feeding hungry people and through anti-hunger leadership. View website
- American Red Cross of Alaska
- The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the public to perform its mission.. View website
- Boys & Girls Club
- Boys & Girls Club Since 1966, Alaskan Clubs have been helping kids reach their full potential by offering them hope, opportunity and a safe environment. Great futures start now. View website
- American Cancer Society
- The American Cancer Society’s mission is to eliminate cancer as a major health problem by helping people stay well, get well, find cures and fight back. View website